I awoke this morning to find that my fellow blogger at http://afthead.com/about/ had nominated me for the Liebster Award. If you are not familiar with this blog be sure to check it out. She recently finished her book (Yah!!!) and acquired a collection of yarn and other materials that, upon closer examination, has a story of its own. I look forward to hearing more about the unfinished creations discovered in this collection. I’m a sucker for stories people leave behind.
I’d like to nominate the following bloggers :
A Journey with you— She’s a writer and advocate for the mentally ill. Her posts are fascinating and shed light on mental illness.
This Black Rock— A fellow fiction writer who offers insightful explorations of different topics.
Crave— One of my favorite food blogs. If you’re looking for delicious and healthy snack options Nicole and Valerie got you covered.
LJonesedition— If you’re looking for a good book to read, stop by Lauren’s blog for her honest and thorough review.
Along the Side of the Road— Recent posts have a fun Blues theme. This writer is also working on her autobiography she calls an “anti-futuristic autobiography.”
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.